Hello from Australia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AC21091968

Royal Highness
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Hello,

My name is Annie and I'm from Sydney, Australia

I'm interested in reading about royal family and nobility. I am very happy to have found The Royal Forum, particularly because this is the first forum I joined.

I look forward in joining lots of discussions. :)

Welcome. There are a few of us on here from Oz. I too am in Sydney, even though my information says Bathurst (that was where I was living when the account was formed).

Hi Annie

Welcome, I am from Brisbane although I spent my childhood and early 20’s in the UK.

Looking forward to reading posts from a fellow Aussie!

Thank you guys for your warm welcome, especially from Aussie soil.

I started to have an interest in the British Royal Family from Middle School. After finished reading Black Diamonds: The Rise and Fall of an English Dynasty by Catherine Bailey, I am now quite fascinated by the British aristocracy/nobility.

I'm currently reading The Secret Rooms: A True Gothic Mystery by the same author. I look forward to finish the book (quite a heavy read) and posting my thoughts on it.

Annie

Bonjour! I have cousins and Aunt and Uncle in Australia.

I'm from near Melbourne. Welcome, Annie. Hope you spend many enjoyable hours here on this forum!

Thank you all for your warm welcome :flowers:

I looked forward to enjoy chatting and discussing topics about royal families and nobilities.

?

Annie

Back
Top Bottom