Hello from Australia!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roslyn

Heir Apparent
City
Tintenbar
Country
Australia
I finally found the Introductions page so can introduce myself! I am Australian, and am interested in European Royalty generally and the British Royal Family particularly. I have been lurking about here for a few weeks and have really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful photographs that members bring here so promptly.

Hello, another new user here.

I am Bulgarian-American so I have spent a good deal of time following the Bulgarian Royal family. Even though they are in exile, they are much beloved and a fascinating group. I enjoy keeping up with oher royal houses as well, especially Sweden, Belgium and Japan.

I'm Becks and for some reason I forgot to come on this site :eek: silly me. So anyway I'm english but have a love of all Royal Families,no-one in particular. So yep,thats me! :)

Hello,
Took me a while to find the introductions page, so I can introduce myself at last, I am living in Australia but born in the Netherlands, this forum gives me the oppertunity to find out what is happening with european royalty, particularly the dutch royal family, mauzie

Last edited:
hello, I am from Guatemala(Central America), I LOVE the Spanish Royal Family I like find What is Happening With the Spanish Royal Family My favorite member is the Infanta Cristina, I live tow Year in Barcelona and they are a lovely family. I am a Karate Sensei I love the Martial Arts Kisses

Hello

Hello everybody!
This is my first post here. My name is Vesna and I live in Croatia.
My favourite royals include Queen Rania, danish and dutch royal family.
I hope to have a lot of fun on this forum in the future!

New here as well

Hello! I'm tabbie, from Washington state in North America and I've been a Royal fan for years. I love reading about different royal figures. My current book is "Born to Rule" by Julia Gelardi. I'm always open to new suggestions for reading material! :eek:

Hello!

Good morning - I am new to this forum and wish to greet everyone and introduce myself. I live in Santa Fe, NM, in the U.S. and have enjoyed following royalty since I was a little girl of 8! I have no particular favorites among the royal houses, and am particularly interested in jewelry and history. I love discussing clothes and jewelry worn by the crop of relatively recent Crown Princesses. I have several of those recent weddings on DVD, as well as "Mary & Frederik, The First Year" and hope to collect more, so if anyone knows of others, please let me know.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Waxxwing

Hello

This is the first the I post a message in this forum and I don't know if I'm doing it the right way. I'm from Scandinavia and have always been interested in royals.
It's a great forum you have here.:)
Vibsen

hi everyone

'ei everybody, im new here so i dont really know what to do first. i was just fascinated on how much you know about royalty. your forum helped me a lot about my brothers project. he asked me if i could help him about some royalty stuff & i found evrything and even much more from your page. since then ive been interested by them...so i guess thats a thanks...thats it...(smiles)

Hi

Hi Everyone,

Canadian royal fan here (age 28, male) and collector of antique royal postcards.

My first post at TRF

Hello to everyone at The Royal Forums !!

I'm in Brisbane, Australia - American-born but now an Aussie. I've been fascinated by royalty and royal genealogy (particularly German) for many years, and enjoy reading royal biographies.

I hope to contribute meaningfully to these forums in the future - cheers !!
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom