Hello from Alberta, Canada!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krystal

Gentry
City
Edmonton
Country
Canada
Hi! My name is Kristine and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I came across this forum and am really interested in it! Since William and Kate's wedding I've been researching more into the British royalty and this seems like a perfect place to learn lots! :)

Hello Aurora Sapphire!
Welcome aboard and please go check it out Prince William and Catherine's thread. There is always a lot to be talked about.
:)

Krystal said:
Hi! My name is Kristine and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I came across this forum and am really interested in it! Since William and Kate's wedding I've been researching more into the British royalty and this seems like a perfect place to learn lots! :)

It may not be my place to do so but I also welcome you to this forum. I live in Cajun country 'a la Louisiane,' considerably southeast of you. You will find loads of info regarding TRH the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Again, welcome! :)

Welcome, you definetly have landed on the correct web site and forum in order to get to know William and Kate. The Brittish Royality is a lovely research topic with many interesting new facts being formally released in 2011. My name is Cathleen and I am from Scotland, was reared in the US in NJ and currently live in WA State, near the Brittish Columbia ferry to Victoria, BC. Welcome! Please write if you need any help historically? I am also new to this forum, and am learning alot! I love history, so feel free to be a friend if you would like?

welxome to forums we all here to help you in you problems , welcome :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom