Hello everyone, introducing myself

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sam Flin

Commoner
City
Christichurch
Country
New Zealand
Hi all

I am Sam (girl Sam, not boy Sam). I am from New Zealand and have been lurking on these forums for what feels like many years. I have decided it is time to come out of hiding, get over the extreme shyness, and join you all in the fun. I hope you will see me posting more in various forums.

I have been a fan of monarchy ever since I was given a book about royal families of Europe when I was about 10. I was obsessed with two in particular, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, and Infanta Cristina of Spain, because they were around my own age, and their lives seemed so impossibly glamorous and different to mine.

My favourite royals now would be the lovely Queen Mathilde, Princess Charlene, Crown Princess Victoria, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the Countess of Wessex.

I look forward to joining you all in discussions.

Warm welcomes to TRF to you Sam (girl Sam not boy Sam). Glad to see you jumping into the waters here as there is just so much to draw the interest of anyone remotely interested in royalty. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :D

You’ve come to the right place with great folks!

Hello, Sam! You are just in time for the Royal Wedding of Prince Henry and Meghan! :lancasterrose::lancasterrose:

Hello, Sam! You are just in time for the Royal Wedding of Prince Henry and Meghan! :lancasterrose::lancasterrose:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I see I have actually been lurking since 2008!

While I love a good royal wedding, this one will be on at about 2am here. I'm not sure I'm dedicated enough to stay up to watch it, but we will see!

Hello there I am Robo.
I joined this platform, so I can learn more about the BRF,Imperial Family of Japan and Swedish Royal Family.While I do not categorize myself as a monarchist/royalist,I do find their role in the 21 century fascinating.

Welcome to the forums Robo. There is a lot to learn so try reading some older posts. Cheers and enjoy.

Hello and welcome Sam :flowers:

What a lovely welcome from everyone. Makes me wonder what took me so long (ten years!) to come out of lurker mode and join the fun.

Hi Sam,

It is so nice to have you join the fun and informative exchanges here. You have not been alone behind the door, I have been there as well, for years!

I have been intrigued by monarchy, not so much by the regal things, but trying to figure out how these people ever get time just to be them.

My favorites are Denmark's Queen. She is so intelligent, talented, cultured, just the best of the best! I also love Princess Victoria, she seems to be so genuine.

Please excuse the length of this post.

Hi to everyone! Good morning to everyone from Newfoundland, Canada.

Back
Top Bottom