Hello everyone - Exploring My Family History

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pazobella

City
Fayetteville
Country
United States
Hello everybody. :)

My name is Emily and I've recently become involved with exploring my family's ancestry. My mom spends hours upon hours on ancestry.com and she has discovered several highlights: that my 27th great-grandfather was William the Conquerer, making my 25th great grandfather King Henry II (consequently my 24th great grandfather is John, King of England). So on and so on.

Additionally, my 19th great grandfather was surname Kendall, personal secretary to Richard III. He died alongside him at the Battle of Bosworth.

Anyway, I'm super interested in exploring these details which is why I'm here. I think I just want further proof of what I've always known all along-- that I am, in fact, a princess. :p

Welcome to the Royal Forums, daughter of Duke William. (I hesitate to use his Papal-approved title)

Hello everybody. :)

My name is Emily and I've recently become involved with exploring my family's ancestry. My mom spends hours upon hours on ancestry.com and she has discovered several highlights: that my 27th great-grandfather was William the Conquerer, making my 25th great grandfather King Henry II (consequently my 24th great grandfather is John, King of England). So on and so on.

Additionally, my 19th great grandfather was surname Kendall, personal secretary to Richard III. He died alongside him at the Battle of Bosworth.

Anyway, I'm super interested in exploring these details which is why I'm here. I think I just want further proof of what I've always known all along-- that I am, in fact, a princess. :p

Welcome Emily! I really love knowing family history. It is wonderful you are getting to find that all out. I laughed out loud at your princess comment! :lol: Have lots of fun here!

Back
Top Bottom