Hello Everyone

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Daly

Courtier
City
Sherwood
Country
United States
I'm excited to have officially joined The Royal Forums and look forward to learning more about the various Royal families. I'm already quite fond of the British Royals esp. Charles & Camilla. I live in Sherwood, Oregon, USA where we just finished having our annual Robin Hood Festival :britflag:

Hi :wave: and :welcome: This is a great site, and there's a lot of information (and a ton of threads on Charles and Camila).

Welcome Lady Daly. I hope you enjoy your time with us. There is quite alot to keep you interested and I know you will love it. So many great people and so much to talk about. Have fun. :)

Thank you so much for the nice welcoming Daria & Lady Gabrielle. I love the enthusiasm.

Thank you MagMil. Love your Queen Silvia holding little Princess Estelle avatar, so precious!

Thank you so much, Blue and An Ard Ri, for welcoming me to TRF. I've been away for a few days and need to catch up. I've been in San Francisco, CA where the America's Cup was taking place. I had hoped for an obscure royal sighting at the marina. It was an amazing weekend but no royals that I saw.

Back
Top Bottom