Hello everyone,

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

City
Bangkok
Country
Thailand
I came across this site when I was searching for some beautiful pictures of Arabian princes and princesses to satiate my Arabian Night dreams. Umm, I don't know why I have to tell you my favorite icecream but it's chocolate anyway. English is my foreign language so I don't think I'll participate much in any forums but I'll enjoy seeing pictures so much. Thanks in advance for all your kindness.
Respectfully,
591515 :angel:

Hi 591515!

Welcome to the Royal Forums! There are a lot of people here for whom English is their second language (not me), and they seem to get along ok, people for the most part seem to be supportive; so participate as much as you feel comfortable doing! :flowers:

By the way, my fave ice cream is cookies and cream! ;)

Welcome to the Royal Forums! As Marmi, English is not my second language, well, really it's my only language (you know how we Americans are:D), though I am making a late in life attempt to learn French. At any rate, enjoy the Forums -- we are a fairly friendly lot.

Cat

Oh, and my favorite ice cream is chocolate gellato (Blue Bunny makes the best)!:flowers:

Hi to you and the forum I am professor Shaun from the UK now residing in the UAE I would like to get to know everyone so please do email me for a chat regards
shaun

Back
Top Bottom