Hello, everyone

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oxygen

Nobility
City
Houston
Country
United States
Hi, I'm a long time lurker and a first time poster. You can call me Oxy or Angela, take you pick!

I'm most interested in the Princely Family of Monaco and have been since I visted the principality when I was 14. I find Princess Caroline's family the most interesting, but I read about Prince Albert + Charlene and Princess Stephanie from time to time.

Oh, quick question! What royal family is the de Feria family a part of? Are they royals or "commoners" (like the Casiraghis, for instance)? I saw a picture of Raul de Feria and his mother and brother a while back and was unsuccessful at finding information about them.

Thank you!

Hello Angela, and welcome to TRF!

No idea about your question, but someone may come along who's able to help.

Hi Angela
I've just joined too & share your interest in the Monaco Royal Family. I've also had some happy holidays near Monaco staying in Roquebrune & going to Larvotto beach. I hope I shall be there in a few weeks & am so looking forward to visiting the Tribute to Grace exhibition. Hope we both enjoy the many fantastic threads on this forum.:goodluck:

:welcome: to the Forums Oxy, i have looked for Raul de la Feria and i do belive they must be "commoners"

Back
Top Bottom