Hello everyone

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sashajones

Aristocracy
City
boston
Country
United States
Hello everyone
My name is Sasha. I am from Boston and a soon to be graduate student
from Harvard. I am very interested in the lives of the royals and I am
so glad I found this site.

Hi! I have been lurking here for a long time now (especially in the Spanish Royals' section) and I'm totally enjoying this site. This place is a treasure-trove of great photos and information!

Hello,

I'm Rumie from Los Angeles, Caliornia. I've been lurking here for a while but found the introduction thread. I'm a law student at UCLA and I joined the forum because I'm a big fan of Monaco's royal family. I was a history major and I became a fan when I read a biography of Princess Grace.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Victoria and I'm from Philadelphia, PA, USA. I'm proud to say that I love the royal families of our world. What isn't to love? Old money, castles, titles, endless haute couture, and all the scandal you can read. There is nothing like a good old fashion royal family to make you appreciate having regular dysfunction in your own but be envious of the glamorous life they lead at the same time.

My favorite royals of the moment are Prince Maximilian and Princess Angela of Lietchenstein, Harry and Wills, Michael of Kent (that women never learns when to keep her mouth shut and I love that!) and of course Victoria of Sweden (for obvious reasons). And of course since I'm part Spanish, the Spanish Royal Family rocks too.

I can't wait to post with you guys on our favorite subject. Happy posting. :)

Hi. I'm another newbie, and I'm from South Carolina (originally from Oklahoma). Great to meet everyone!

Long time reader first time poster! I'm from England and when I logged in it told me I hadn't posted! Go easy on me though I'm not used to message boards!

It's still telling me I haven't made my first post, either. Don't know why! =)

Hi everybody!!!
I'm new here... well, quite honestly, I've been a member for a while but haven't posted anything yet - this is my very first post. I just wanted to tell you what a great job and wonderful community. Congratulations to you all. This is a place where everybody's opinions are respected and seems to be a great deal of frienship and good vib...

hello to everyone i´m native of Argentina and I love england!

aldana said:
hello to everyone i´m native of Argentina and I love england!

Hello Aldana and welcome to the board!

Introduction

Hai, I am John, and I like to see what surprise our royals has nowadays.

King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia

Surpassing the year 3000 of the House of House of Hohenzollern is King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia!

Hello,

As the current King of Prussia by family virtue and unpopular belief I am happy and proud to be a forum member of The Royal Forums!

Best Wishes,
King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia
www.houseofhohenzollern.com

Back
Top Bottom