hello every one

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetpea

City
hereford
Country
United Kingdom
Hello my name is sweetpea. I was looking for a site about the british royal family and thought how great it was and here I am.
I am allergic to ice-cream I loove it but my body doesn't like it at all, but chocolate would be the flavour.
My main interest's are gardening, craft work ie jewellery making, bead work, cross stitch. I also dabble with knitting, dress making.....this list is going on abit. I also love reading but am slightly dyslexic so I often listen to audio books.
I am getting into the new world with the e-mail and now talking to you lovely people.
hope this isn't too long for you all and hear from you later!:flowers:

Hi sweetpea! Welcome to The Royal Forums!

sweetpea said:
My main interest's are gardening, craft work ie jewellery making, bead work, cross stitch. I also dabble with knitting, dress making....

I love to bead, too! What types of things do you like to make? and what stitches?
I like to work in right-angle-weave, and I love swaroski crystals, although I rarely buy them, because they are expensive, so I work mostly with seed beads.

Welcome sweetpea! I'm glad you've joined. It sounds as if you keep very busy. I love to read and it's wonderful to use audio books. I look forward to your posts!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom