Hello and thank you.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckbeakbabie

City
Ireland
Country
Ireland
Hello!

I'm buckbeakbabie, you can call me Beaky (most people online do, and a good few in real life now too). I have spent a lot of time here lately, and finally joined because I wanted to thank you all for being a wealth of knowledge. I don't know if I should admit this, but I'm working on a novel about a fiction royal family, and I was completely lost as to a lot of the details before I found this place. I didn't know enough, but was very happy to find a forum full of experts.

You've all been a BIG help already, with information, reference pictures, links to documentaries I never knew existed, etc, etc. So thank you very much!

Beaky - good to meet you! This is a fun, friendly place. Like you, I LURKED for a while before I joined and I really enjoy it. It is good to hear you are novel-ing about royals. I just finished the latest mystery by Rhys Bowen - who has a heroine that is penniless in the 1930s while also being 34th in line for the throne. Her adventures never fail to crack me up. I hope to see your novel out, as well!

Hello, Beaky, and welcome to the forums. Good luck with your novel and I hope you'll enjoy your time here; it certainly is a wealth of information and can maybe give you inspiration for your book.

Beaky - good to meet you! This is a fun, friendly place. Like you, I LURKED for a while before I joined and I really enjoy it. It is good to hear you are novel-ing about royals. I just finished the latest mystery by Rhys Bowen - who has a heroine that is penniless in the 1930s while also being 34th in line for the throne. Her adventures never fail to crack me up. I hope to see your novel out, as well!

Thank you! It's still in the very early stages. I'm not sure I'll ever know everything about royal protocol and ceremonies and ... everything. I just hope I don't mess it up too much.

Those books sound really interesting! I'll have to look them up. I love that time period, and the royals from that time period.

Hello, Beaky, and welcome to the forums. Good luck with your novel and I hope you'll enjoy your time here; it certainly is a wealth of information and can maybe give you inspiration for your book.

Thank you! So far I've learned a lot and also that I have a lot more to learn. But hopefully all the research will pay off.

Welcome, Beaky! :)
Hope you enjoy this place; it's fun, friendly and informative.

Hi Beaky :wave: and :welcome: I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do.

:welcome: Beaky, enjoy your time here!!!

Back
Top Bottom