Hello and Happy New Year

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Unincorporated
Country
United States
My first post, just to say hello and give a brief introduction. I've always been a voracious reader of many topics with a focus on history and historical biographies. After the internet came along most of my reading is online, though there's nothing like snuggling up in bed with an old book. I've followed the BRF for decades and also the European monarchies, past and present.

I look forward to joining in your discussions and hope that I can provide value to the conversations here. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2022.

Welcome! Always lovely to hear from people with a strong interest in history!

Welcome. I'm also very interested in history. Good year.

Hello and welcome GraceOMalleysGhost and what a most interesting historical lady to use as your username :flowers:

Warm welcomes and good to see you here, GraceO'MalleysGhost. I love the name too. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. ?

Welcome and now you have piqued my interest and I will have to look up Grace OMalleys Ghost, sounds interesting.

Happy New Year.

Welcome and now you have piqued my interest and I will have to look up Grace OMalleys Ghost, sounds interesting.

Happy New Year.

Thank you :flowers:
She's quite legendary, you can find a lot about Gráinne Ni Mháille (Grace O'Malley) on the internet.

Hello, maybe it was a long time ago, but thank you and I wish you a happy new year and that everything will come true

Back
Top Bottom