Hello all!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MadameConcorde

Commoner
City
Monte Carlo
Country
Monaco
Hello to all the members of this wonderful forum! :flowers:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Madame Concorde. I am new here but in fact not so new as I have been reading this forum for a long time.

My most favourite Royal is Concorde. Although she is no longer flying, Concorde is still (and she will always be) Queen of the Skies.

I have lived a good part of my life with her. She is graceful, classy, beautiful, elegant, ever changing depending which way you look at her. She has infinite profiles. She is -- and she will always be -- my most favourite Royal.

In fact, many of the world's Royals loved her, especially the British Royal family! Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Prince Edward...
But she is far superior to all the Royalty in the world!

Concorde, Queen of the Skies! I will love you forever!

Thank you very much for your welcome. :flowers:

I now live in a Princely area after many years in Paris and abroad... but I have to admit that I do not follow the Prince and Princesses' whereabouts at all.

I am very traditional/conservative so you will find me more on the threads related to the Japanese Imperial Family or related to H.M. Queen Elizabeth II. They are more my kind.

I find that the Prince and Princesses of Monaco are too flashy for me. ;)

Hello everybody at TRF,

I am 25 and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I have to say I never knew much about royals (probably because we don't have royalty around here), but since my boyfriend is Dutch (and I would already be a millionaire if i got an euro for every time I am called Maxima), I am slowly trying to learn more...
I have to say I did a lot through of browsing before registering, and I am impressed of how much you people know about this individuals! I hope to be able to make interesting contributions to TRF ... as a curious newbie!

Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums, Verde Esmeralda! :flowers:

hello...
Good day to all...
im new here...
hoping to be welcomed...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well, Welcome! Enjoy the forums, and happy posting!!!

Hello!

I've just joined today, I've had an interest in royalty for a while, starting with Prince Albert (the Prince Consort) back in 2000.

My favourite royals are George III and Queen Charlotte, who I've been reading about since late 2005 (hmm, time flies!)

And finally I recently got interested in Louis XVI after reading Debora Cadbury's book about poor Louis-Charles and his fate in the Temple.

Anyway looking forward to being part of the board! :king:

Welcome to all the new members! I hope you have a great time here.

Hello

Hi everybody

My name is Lizbette and I am from Chile south America. I hope I can have fun in this forum and I cannot wait to meet new people. My favorite royals are the Spanish family and of course all the kids they have in that family!!!!!

Hi everybody

My name is Lizbette and I am from Chile south America. I hope I can have fun in this forum and I cannot wait to meet new people. My favorite royals are the Spanish family and of course all the kids they have in that family!!!!!

Hi lizbette
:welcome:

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom