Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pru911

Commoner
City
Batam
Country
Indonesia
Hi, I'm Prudence. I'm a long time lurker here, first visited in 2010, visited again only when there were major events. Now I'm officially a member, been 2 months actually, but this is my first post.

I'm only interested in BRF. However, lurking here have given me appreciation for other royal families.

I want to let you know that I'm really appreciative of the existence of this forum whose administrators are very involved and won't let a discussion degenerate into something real ugly. I've seen other forums where it's so full of bile and the admins just let it be and even encourage it.

Also, there are so many posters who are long time royal watchers, and they share their knowledge gladly so I've learnt quite a lot from everybody.

Now that I've made my introduction, I'll go back to the darkness where I belong. Back to lurking again.

Ta :flowers:

Welcome to TRF and posting, Prudence. I'm glad you're here and hope you don't choose to remain in the dark obscurity of lurking. I know that feeling well though as that was me when I first joined here too and I was a pretty good lurker come to think of it.

Just do what you feel comfortable with as there's no set rules and this place is here for us to use as we see fit. Lots of good conversations abound though. ;)

Welcome to TRF Prudence and thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.

We would of course be thrilled if you and other long-time (or short-time) watchers will decide to start posting.

Last edited:
Welcome, Prudence! Thank you for such lovely words.

I know posting can be a little intimidating (I too was a lurker), but I hope you decide to join in on the fun. :flowers:

Hello and Welcome Prudence,hope you enjoy your time here and happy posting!

Welcome Prudence - I'm so glad you have become an official member and it is always so nice to hear from "lurkers"! All our members are greatly valued and I think everyone soon becomes an expert in their specific interest!

I do hope one day you will feel happy to post your thoughts or comments in some of the amazing and fascinating we have here - but whatever you decide to do, enjoy it!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone =)

Prudence, Hello! It will soon be the Royal Wedding of Prince Henry and Meghan!

Back
Top Bottom