Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beaverhausen

Commoner
City
Palm Springs
Country
United States
Hello from a brand new member coming to you from the deserts of Southern California, where it may still technically be winter but it's already nearing 90 degrees. Such a rough life... I'm surprised we don't have a few exiled royals living here!

Robert

Welcome to the forums, Robert! You have the cutest avatar I've seen for a longlong time :) - your daughter?

Enjoy your time at the forums - there's a lot to discover! :flowers:

Welcome to the forums, Robert! You have the cutest avatar I've seen for a longlong time :) - your daughter?

Enjoy your time at the forums - there's a lot to discover! :flowers:

LOL - no, it's the Princess of the Railroad Tracks, Honey Boo Boo.

Welcome to the forum Beaverhausen :) Wishing I was having some 90 degree weather were I live lol.

Don't know where you are, but by the time most other parts of the US get to 90, we're well on the way past 110! Every place has some time of year one has to soldier through to get to the good part; we suffer through desert heat so we can run around in winter when it's "only" 70.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. :wave:

Can you send some of your sun down to Greater London?! ;) It's freezing here.

Yes, we can loan you some and we'll still have more than enough left over. We are sunny 350 days out of the year here. The former US Ambassador to the UK, Walter Annenberg, created his palatial estate here called (appropriately enough) "Sunnylands", which has been visited by HM QEII.

Welcome! :wave: It's 70 degrees in Northern CA.

Welcome Robert. Hope you enjoy the forum! We have a similar climate I think. It's the middle of summer here in Australia.

Welcome! :wave: It's 70 degrees in Northern CA.

:wave: I spent a couple years in Sacramento... not quite the same climate as the Bay Area (as I found out when I would visit friends in Santa Cruz and freeze to death!)!

Welcome Robert. Hope you enjoy the forum! We have a similar climate I think. It's the middle of summer here in Australia.

Compared to some northern climes, it's *always* summer here in the desert!

LOL - no, it's the Princess of the Railroad Tracks, Honey Boo Boo.

She's not known here, so I couldn't know, but looked it up now ;) I hope no one rereads my comment now that you've changed your avatar.. :D

Sorry about that. When I realized this was world-wide, I took her down and replaced it with a picture of myself wearing a long wig for charitable purposes. (No, that is not my real hair!)

Back
Top Bottom