Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Kansas City
Country
United States
Hi there! My name is Bee and I'm a huge history nerd. I've been virtually obsessed with particularly British history since I was 9... Since I am about to turn 24, that's over half my life! My particular interests are the Tudors and Queen Victorie. I have always been fascinated by monarchies...

This forum seems like a great place to learn, meet new people, and talk about the things I am passionate about! See you out there!

Hi there! My name is Bee and I'm a huge history nerd. I've been virtually obsessed with particularly British history since I was 9... Since I am about to turn 24, that's over half my life! My particular interests are the Tudors and Queen Victorie. I have always been fascinated by monarchies...

This forum seems like a great place to learn, meet new people, and talk about the things I am passionate about! See you out there!

Welcome to TRF Bee! I'd suggest that you grab some very strong, hot coffee and maybe some No-Doze and sit back and start reading through some of the many, many threads on the British royals from history to current events to what does the Queen carry in her handbag. When I first joined, it took me several enjoyable months of doing a lot of reading to get through most of them. And I came here solely looking for Ascot hats at first.

Back
Top Bottom