Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cris M

Courtier
City
Niterói
Country
Brazil
Hello, everybody!

I'm new here as a member, but I've been accessing this site for a long time.

My name is Cristina - you can call me Cris -, and I'm a teacher. I teach History at a university in Niterói, the city I live in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

My primary interests are royal history and the british and spanish royal families. I think it would also be very nice to come to know people from different parts of the world.

I'm looking forwad to enjoy my time here!:flowers:

My avatar is Princess Isabel of Brazil (1846-1921), my heroine and role model since I was a child.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums Cris, hope you make many new good friends. Cheers from Australia

Hi Chris

I'm pretty new to this too but I find it all facinating. There are lots here who share your interests so I bet you will not be bored.
Welcome :)

Welcome to the forums Cris, hope you make many new good friends. Cheers from Australia

Hi Chris

I'm pretty new to this too but I find it all facinating. There are lots here who share your interests so I bet you will not be bored.
Welcome :)

Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!:flowers::)

Right now I'm trying to understand how everything here works, but from what I've seen, The Royal Forums is wonderful site to be a member of.

Hello, Cris, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here learning about and discussing all your favorite royals.

Hello, Cris, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here learning about and discussing all your favorite royals.

Thank you!:flowers:

I'm already enjoying my time here. And I have to say that I loved your username and your avatar.:)

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

(We share something in common as I follow the British and Spanish Royals the most, too. Along with the Swedish and Dutch. :))

Hi Cris M :welcome:

Thank you! I'm feeling very comfortable here.:flowers:

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

(We share something in common as I follow the British and Spanish Royals the most, too. Along with the Swedish and Dutch. :))

Thank you, HereditaryPrincess! I'm already enjoying!:flowers:

And I hope we'll chat a lot about the British and the Spanish Royal Families! And maybe you'll teach me something about the Swedish and Dutch ones!:)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, Daria_S!:flowers:

I'm already enjoying! This is a wonderful place, I'm loving it and wondering why I took so much to join this forums.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom