Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaryL

City
Barnsley
Country
United Kingdom
My name is Mary, I live in the North of England, I have been interested in Royalty since at the age of 4 years old, I waved to King George V1 and Queen Elizabeth as they passed through my home town.

:welcome: Mary :flowers:
Enjoy your time here!!!

Welcome, Mary! :flowers:
It must have been quite an exiting experience to be so close to Their Majesties.

:welcome: What a great memory to have. Thank you for sharing it. Enjoy your time here. This site is heaven for those of us who enjoy all things royal :D.

:previous:
And we don't feel weirdos because of our hobby.
If I got a dollar for every time a friend has given me the look when I dare to speak of royalty, I'd be a millionaire! :D

:previous:
And we don't feel weirdos because of our hobby.
If I got a dollar for every time a friend has given me the look when I dare to speak of royalty, I'd be a millionaire! :D

On this site, it's hard to feel anything but normal, because everyone around you is in some shape or form interested in royalty. As for the 'look', I get that and an 'oh, here we go again' every time I mention anything royal-related. Before it irritated me, but now I find it quite amusing :D.

Welcome Mary Welcome!! I hope you have just as wonderful of a time here as I've been having!

Must be wonderful to have that memory of waving to King George and Queen Elizabeth! They were king and queen when I was born but King George passed on a month after so all I really remember is HM and the DoE's long years of dedication and service.

My hubby (King of the Remote) used to give me the look but I guess now that's he's gotten so used to me and my royal madness, any time he hears anything remotely (pun intended) royal, he makes sure he tells me about it. :D He's learning.

Thank you very much for your welcome. Although I was so young, I can still picture the King and Queen driving slowly passed.

What a beautiful name :) (I'm having the same ;) )
Welcome on TRF! Hope you'll enjoy!

Welcome MaryL, that's a lovely memory to have of waving to the King & Queen. I'm new here too and I hope you enjoy your time here at TRF.

Thank you

for your warm welcomes, this is a fascinating forum.:flowers:

Looking for Royal Fans

Hi
I work for Back2back Productions, England. We are making a 6-part documentary about the Royal Family entitled ‘The Royals’. As part of the documentary we want to speak with people who are huge fans of the Royals. I would love to hear from you if you think this is something that you may be interested in. We would initially arrange a Skype interview and then an interview in person.
Please check out our website www.back2back.tv. If this is something you may be interested in taking part in, please email me on Jamie.stratton@back2back.tv or call me at the office on 01273 222652
I hope to hear from you soon :)
Kind Regards
Jamie

:welcome: What a great memory to have. Thank you for sharing it. Enjoy your time here. This site is heaven for those of us who enjoy all things royal :D.

Hi
I work for Back2back Productions, England. We are making a 6-part documentary about the Royal Family entitled ‘The Royals’. As part of the documentary we want to speak with people who are huge fans of the Royals. I would love to hear from you if you think this is something that you may be interested in. We would initially arrange a Skype interview and then an interview in person.
Please check out our website www.back2back.tv. If this is something you may be interested in taking part in, please email me on Jamie.stratton@back2back.tv or call me at the office on 01273 222652
I hope to hear from you soon
Kind Regards
Jamie

Back
Top Bottom