Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SilviaS

Commoner
City
Stockholm
Country
Sweden
I'm new to this board and I've been surfing around and found a lot of interesting stuff! I'm from Sweden and of course I love our royal family. I also love CP Mary of Denmark. The past weeks I've "discovered" Juan Carlos and Sofia and find them to be very interesting. No matter what the rumours say (I choose to disregard them) I think they look like a sweet couple.

I'm happy to have found this place and I look forward to spending more time here!

Welcome, SilviaS! :flowers:
I am hugely interested in your royal family; in fact, it was the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel that got me interested in royalty in the first place.

Thanks for the welcome! That was really a glorious day filled with love! I was actually out on the streets and caught a glimpse of the happy couple when they left the church! They really seem like nice people!

That must have been really exiting, to be there on that day and share all the happiness. :)
Victoria and Daniel's wedding was indeed a spectacular affair, and I'm really waiting forward to baby Estelle's christening; that baby is beyond adorable.

At times like this, I wish Armenia were still a Monarchy.

:welcome:
Who is your favorite member of the SwRF exept Estelle, of course?:D

Welcome to the Royal Forums, SilviaS, it's always nice to see a fellow Scandinavian (and fan of CP Mary) in here.

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!!
You can find very interesting threads to post and maybe you can give more information about SRF :).I also love Swedish Royal Family and fallowed them closely ;). Who is your favorite member from your royal family, maybe Queen Silvia!?! I thought because your username ;):)

Hello, Silvia, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and will keep us apprised on your favorite royal family!

Last edited:
Welcome on TRF!
Sweden is a beautiful country and your royal family is really beautiful!! :)
Jag älskar mycket Sverige ;)

Hello and welcome SilviaS :wave:

Wow! What a warm welcome! Thank you!

My favourite Swedish royal, I have to say is Queen Silvia and CP Victoria. But Prince Daniel has turned out to be what seems a fantastic person and a very good representative of Sweden. Looking forward to Princess Estelle's christening!

Again, thanks for the nice welcome!

Back
Top Bottom