Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cinrit

Nobility
City
Deep South
Country
United States
I joined the forum a little over a year ago, and I decided it's finally time to introduce myself. I'm from the South in the U.S., and my favorite Royal is Anne Boleyn. My mother handed down a novel about her, called "The Concubine", when I was 15 years old, and I've been a fan of royalty ever since. I hope to begin participating in some of the discussions here! :flowers:

Cindy

Hi Cindy :wave: :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello, Cindy, and welcome to the forums. The Tudors are certainly one of the most fascinating royal dynasties and I'm interested in them, too. Enjoy your time posting here.

Hi Cindy, welcome & so happy to see you here!

Hi Cindy,glad to see you posting & a very warm welcome :wave:

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!!

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do!

I too love Ann and her daughter ;) I actually write Harry Potter Fan Fiction and in one of my stories, I've written Ann into it. She is one of those moving/talking portraits in a wizarding museum... lol. *HUGS* And welcome finally!

Below is one of the banners I've created for the story with her in it ;)
BlindedBanner2w-textA.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, Daria and Baroness and Bensgal and An Ard Ri and MagMil and Patra and EchoLynn! :flowers: I'm sure I'm going to enjoy reading everyone's posts, and adding my own. EchoLynn, how cool that you've included Anne as a "live" portrait!

Cindy

Thanks, Burgz! :flowers: Thanks, Lindelle ... fancy meeting you here! :)

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Welcome the Royal Forums, I just got done watching The Tudors and I am now writing a paper on The Tudors, too! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Thank you, ahazen0822! Good luck with your paper on "The Tudors" ... what an interesting and fun subject. :)

Hi Cindy, long time no see!

A big welcome from

viv

Hi, Viv! Thanks ... it's great to "see" you! :flowers: I've missed your always well-informed and well-thought-out posts.

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom