hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giulia em

City
baia mare
Country
Romania
hello everybody, I am Giulia from Romania and I have to say that I adore this world of royality and I especially love Grace Kelly, princess of Monaco and a great actress.:)

Welcome to the forums!!!

Hello :welcome: :wave:. Enjoy your time here.

:wave: Hello and welcome to this great site. Princess Grace was one of the most ethereal and beautiful of princesses so I can understand why you admire her. Have a great time here!

Last edited:
Hello Giulia!
Hope you have a good time on TRF,I also admire Grace Kelly a lot.....I collect all of her films and many pictures of her,she is a beautiful woman and her style and fashion is so inspiring ...one day I want to see some of her dresses and accessories in real life-she possessed a lot of gorgeous gowns and jewels:) I also read a lot about her life,I am sometimes a little bit disappointed that there are many books on her fashion and looks while there are only very few good,well-written books on her life and the person behind the pictures...(I feel that a lot of beautiful women don´t get enough credit for who they are and what they acchieved because everyone is just staring at her images and forgets to see her intellect and talent...)
Anyway,I hope you´ll find a lot of information on everything you are interested in and have a good time here!
By the way I really like your name, you can call yourself lucky that your parents chose such a special name for you :flowers:

Last edited:
She was utterly gorgeous! Welcome. I've just joined too. Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn - they don't make em like that any more!

Back
Top Bottom