Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lighthouse

Nobility
City
Brisbane
Country
Australia
My name is Lighthouse and I thought I'd say hi. This is a great forum and I've been having a sticky-beak for a while.
I've always been a bit of a fan of royalty with all the other-worldly glam and can remember as a 10 year old girl my best friend and I were spell-bound by Princess Diana of Wales. We would go door-knocking and ask people for their unwanted magazines. Little old ladies would off-load all their old magazines and we would go home and spend hours cutting out pictures and stories about Princess Diana and glue them into our scrap books.

I'm no longer much of a fan of British Royalty. I think Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is an inspiration and I think the Luxemburg royals are a close second to Mary.

Well that is a little about me. Good to meet you all!
Lighthouse

Welcome to The Royal Forums Lighthouse!

Greetings, Lighthouse! Did you go off British royalty after Diana died, or did the royals do something to upset you?

I'm sure you'll have fun posting in the Danish and Luxembourg forums, though, even if we won't see you much over in the British forum.

Thanks for the welcome. In answer to your question Elspeth I think I just prefer the others. There are wonderful members of the British royal family also.

Back
Top Bottom