Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D

Dame Whacko

Hello.

I can't post unless its 10 characters. This is filler.

Hi Trinity here from Australia, I have just started to surf the web so please bear with me if I get this wrong or post something in the wrong place.
We so very rarely get any news of the Danish Royal Family here that I have been looking at pictures etc. on the net and thought I might join in.

Hi Dame Whacko and Trinity!!!

Trinity- don't worry about getting something wrong- I did when I joined! Just post away, read, and have fun!

Dame Whacko, what royals are you interested in?

Hello Dame Whacko and Trinity!!!!
You're WELCOME and have fun!!!

Dame Whacko : If you post something in the wrong place, itll be re-posted in the right place by the mod's &/or admin's dont worry. we all did things like that whne we first started posting away.

Trinity :there are tons of thread of the danish royal family, if im correct your looking for Crown princess Mary? youve come to the place, all info is updated with pictures.

Welcome to the forum! You're doing fine so far, Trinity, and I hope you enjoy posting over in the Danish threads. Dame Whacko, we have the ten-character minimum so that people can't just post short comments or smilies, which tend to break up conversations. You'll soon get used to the way things work around here!

Back
Top Bottom