Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SavannahFaith

City
Grand Rapids
Country
United States
Hello...

Hi, everyone. I'm Savannah. I'm a history major (I graduate in April with my BA). My focus is American women's history, but I'm also interested in the Hapsburg family line.

Where is here the way to say Hello ? Not easy to find it..
So I try it here: HELLO to all members of The Royal Forums. I am a new member from Germany. Because we have lost our Kaiserhaus I´m interested in nearly all Royal Houses, and that since some decades. My favorites are the royal courts of Denmark, Great Britain, Netherlands and Spain. Hope to enjoy the informations and the chatting with you.

Welcome to the Royal Forums, Savannah and hoffmann9471. :flowers:

Is here the right place to say Hello ?? Not easy to find for an old German guy who is not so good in pc-work.... Again:

HELLO to all members. I hope to have good information and interesting chatting here in this forum.
50 years old guy from Northern Germany; interested in Royal Houses generally; esp. gathering photos of the German Kaiserhaus and gathering photos of the royal jewels of the Kaiserhaus.
Hope I will be succeed with all this computer work and that in english...
Till later.

Welcome to all the new members! :flowers:

hello....i'm new

:flowers: thought i'd drop a line while i was in an chatty mood... i will try to keep up but i get very off at times :bang: and my husband has a habit of taking the comp off line for odd things without warning so no worries, i will keep watching and get back when i can... majorly nutzoid over pics of Diana,:wub: Princess Of Wales - especially those rare ones, her boys, and baby royals in general... love kids. also CP Mary of Denmark, and family as I now live in Tasmania... Early ones of the Queen and QM, :ohmy: and just regular interest in the whole Royal kit and kaboodle... much to my families bemusment. :cool:i collect books as well so if any one is interested in selling really interesting ones... pse let me know...:innocent: and down loading pics is how i got into this forum... so pse pse keep em coming... let me know if you want any i may have :wacko: i have a scanner and a harddrive just waiting to absorb and share.:ROFLMAO:
i try to be even minded on comments and am genuinly interested in opinions. want any more just ask. hugs

Hello, biswachang and fyrefli, and welcome to TRF!

Back
Top Bottom