Hello!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ameera1

City
london
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, i'm new here, i am interested in the middle eastern royals, especially the bahrain royals, i love visiting bahrain and i have met two members of the bahrain royal family.
i look forward to learning more here.

welcome Ameera1!

Hey! I'm new here. My name is Jennifer. I'm from Los Angeles. I'm 19 years old. I guess I'm into royalty. That's why I'm here. LOL! I've been lurking around this site for months. I love it! Everyone is so nice! LOL!

CPKatarina

Hi everyone, I am new in this forum. I love Danish Royal family. I've been reading this forum for the past year, just never got around getting registered. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the Board CPKatarina! :flowers:

Hi, I'm alex001, from Plymouth in Devon. I've been watching this site for ages, then had a brainwave - what's stopping me from joining! So I did.

Hiyi, i'm Judy from Scotland and i'm really glad i've found a forum for the royal family. I'm pretty young actually but i'm so interested in everything about it. My favourite member is Diana, she was amazing, God let her rest in piece. I have a few strong opinions about Camilla and couldn't say i'm a big fan at all.
I'm also doing a little project when i get back to school about Diana so i'm glad i've found this place so i can find lots of info on her ;) x

Welcome to the forum Judy_PD. Good luck on your project and happy posting!

Mandy said:
Welcome to the forum Judy_PD. Good luck on your project and happy posting!

Thanks a lot. Oh no doubt there'll be a lot of happy posting here! :D

Hi I am from Canada and I am intererested in royalty news past and present.

Welcome to The Royal Forums alicewonder!

Heyzz

Hello everyone, i'm new here, i am interested in the middle eastern royals, especially the bahrain royals, i love visiting bahrain and i have met two members of the bahrain royal family.
i look forward to learning more here.

WeLcOmE Ameera1 ;)

Have been a member for a while, but only recently made a post. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. Never done this before. Married long time,
one child, 8 dogs and 1 cat.

Welcome to the world of posting, angelicque! I'm surprised you have time, what with 8 dogs to look after, but I hope you carry on now you've started.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom