Hej från Sverige!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xenobia

Serene Highness
City
Near the artic circle
Country
Sweden
Hi everyone! I thought I should write something here even if I'm not totally new. I've been lurking for a while and registered a week ago (or so).

I'm interested in history (I'm a history teacher), and royal history is something that always interested me. As you probably know we have another princess wedding coming up here in Sweden this weekend, so the papers are flooded with articles about the royal couple. That, and Google, brought me here.

I'm no expert in royal fashion and things like that, but I think I'll be able to help out with translations on saturday. So I'll se you around in the forums :flowers:

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here!!! :flowers:
Your royal family is one of top three that I follow the most :) :swedenflag:

Hello :wave: and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Hi everyone! I thought I should write something here even if I'm not totally new. I've been lurking for a while and registered a week ago (or so).

I'm interested in history (I'm a history teacher), and royal history is something that always interested me. As you probably know we have another princess wedding coming up here in Sweden this weekend, so the papers are flooded with articles about the royal couple. That, and Google, brought me here.

I'm no expert in royal fashion and things like that, but I think I'll be able to help out with translations on saturday. So I'll se you around in the forums :flowers:

Welcome Xenobia . . . so good to join us, and yes we are all awaiting with joy the royal wedding!! :coach:

Welcome to the forums - I am quite sure that after afew weeks you will be an expert on all sorts of things to do with royalty because this forum has so much information and so many subjects including alot of historical stuff!
Please post as much as you can on Princess Madeleine's wedding because it is going to be such an amazing event!

Welcome xenobia, to the forum. I am Norwegian, so its nice to "see" our neighbour in here :)

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I also like history and the Swedish Royal Family. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, and thank you for your offer of assistance for translation. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll do my best to contribute, especially with the upcoming wedding this weeekend :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom