Habsburg Dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IsabeauShade

City
Bellevue
Country
United States
Greetings & well met! My Name is Tammy. I am very involved in the Renaissance Faire re-enactment world. My Faire name is Duchess Isabeau Habsburg of Austria (Styled after Isabella of Austria, Daughter of Philip the Handsome and Joanna the Mad, Sister to HRE Charles V).

I am also very interested in the Habsburg Dynasty as, somewhere in history, my family (Nagy) is said to be connected to this Noble family (Reverent curtsy), or at least to the Thron (yes, I realize that this is a common claim, which is why I am researching it). As yet, I have failed to make the connections since my resources are limited (& records lost or scattered!) & I have had great difficulty tracing us any further back than the mid 1700's. :bang:

I look forward to conversing with you all (& learning!).

Love & Light

Tammy
AKA Duchess Isabea of Austria
Mayfaire Renaissance Festival
Marshall, Michigan

Welcome to the forums Tammy!

Thank You! I am honored. In my role as Duchess Isabeau, I strive to educate "mundania" as we rennies call the patrons of our faires. I hope to learn much and pass it along to the people I interact with, thus better educating the people who visit renaissance faires as well as entertaing them.

Have a wonderful day!

Love & Light

Tammy

Welcome to the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sincerely hope this question is in orderI am so very new to what I am going ask! Is there a known connection between the "House of Zwickl" and the Hasburg Dynasity?
Most sincerely, Gene Streller

Back
Top Bottom