Greetings from Minnesota USA

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Topazchai

City
Minneapolis
Country
United States
Hello My name is Lori Lockwood - user name Topazchai. I am from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am deaf. I am a huge Royality nut fan. I am fan of Prince William and Prince Harry. I read the Forbes articles on hottest available Royal and saw Sheikh Hamdan on the list. Had to look him up cuz he's so CUTE! Then saw his brother Sheikh Majid - much cuter. Just exploring and learning more about Middle Eastern Royal and their cultures. I am currrent member of Royal Insight Forum too. Cheers! :flowers:

Hello My name is Lori Lockwood - user name Topazchai. I am from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am deaf. I am a huge Royality nut fan. I am fan of Prince William and Prince Harry. I read the Forbes articles on hottest available Royal and saw Sheikh Hamdan on the list. Had to look him up cuz he's so CUTE! Then saw his brother Sheikh Majid - much cuter. Just exploring and learning more about Middle Eastern Royal and their cultures. I am currrent member of Royal Insight Forum too. Cheers! :flowers:

Hi Lori! Nice to meet you. I'm Deb and I'm Osipi on this forum. I'm not deaf but hearing impaired enough to want to crusade for more TV programs being closed captioned. If its not closed captioned, I can't "hear" it. I do know a bit of sign language but if it was to be displayed on this forum, I'd be banned. :D

Actually for me, it was the British Prince Charles that was going to rescue me and we'd ride off into the sunset together. That died a while ago but my fascination with royalty remained. I came here years later to find silly, weird Ascot hats.

Whatever your interests are, there's probably a thread that discusses it. I really hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

BTW: Hats are the one of the last things I'll discuss here. I've learned too much and got interested in the ins and outs of royal life. :flowers:

Hello, Lori, and welcome to the forums. You'll get plenty of information on this site about all your favorite royals, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Last edited:
Awww! Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I'm totally a newbie here - knew nothing about Middle Eastern Royality. I have already started reading the old posts and go from there.

Hi Lori! Nice to meet you. I'm Deb and I'm Osipi on this forum. I'm not deaf but hearing impaired enough to want to crusade for more TV programs being closed captioned. If its not closed captioned, I can't "hear" it. I do know a bit of sign language but if it was to be displayed on this forum, I'd be banned. :D

Actually for me, it was the British Prince Charles that was going to rescue me and we'd ride off into the sunset together. That died a while ago but my fascination with royalty remained. I came here years later to find silly, weird Ascot hats.

Whatever your interests are, there's probably a thread that discusses it. I really hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

BTW: Hats are the one of the last things I'll discuss here. I've learned too much and got interested in the ins and outs of royal life. :flowers:

Certainly very nice meeting you, Osipi! I gradulated from West Virginia for the Deaf long time ago. Communicating mainly in American sign language. Fully dependent on closed captioned. Someone posted Youtube video that has small inset video with Arabian sign language interpreter. SOO COOL! :p Trying to find it and then will post it on here. Cheers!

Welcome to the Royal Forums. I look forward to reading your input on some very cute royal men!

Hi Topaczai! :)

I'm glad there you are on the TRF's site. This is cool forum from prince,princess, royal family, kings and queens.

I'm hungarian, and my little sister is hard of hearing, she can speaking, little can Hungarian Sign Language, because her in the school just they speaking learn. We saw American Sign Language in the serie, Switched at birth.

My favorite too is Prince William.

:welcome:

Capri

:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom