Greetings from Michigan!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

S. Blue

City
Sturgis
Country
United States
Hello all,
I'm a newbie here, sort of, having logged on originally sometime last year, but only now posting for the first time.

I'm a Scout leader, and one of the things we do is help our scouts learn about life in other countries. As such, one of the things we like to impress on our kids is how life is different in other countries. One big difference is the lines of royal families in many such countries (which we don't have in the US), which is one of the reasons I'm here today.

Can anybody tell me how many royal families are connected with the United Kingdom? I can only think of the current royals (Queen Elizabeth and her family) and the Stuart Family (which claim may or may not be valid, I'm not sure). Are there any others?

My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate, especially with candy, fruit, and nuts.

Thanks in advance for any help finding Great Britian's Royal Families!

S. Blue

Congratulations on finally de-lurking, and I hope you enjoy participating here!

Why don't you go over to the British forum and start a thread about the royal families that are connected with the United Kingdom? As far as relationships are concerned, a lot of European royal families are close to the British one, and the King of Norway is fairly far up in the line of succession, but I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to.

Back
Top Bottom