Greetings from Kevin of Sussex!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin_of_Sussex

Commoner
City
Haywards Heath
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New Year!

Hello, I introduce myself as Royal Ged Man. I named myself after my new hobby of Royal Genealogy, and I am updating the old royal92.ged file. I am a 49 year old man from Sussex. It is possible that I may change my username once as per forum rules.

This file is currently being updated with royal births, marriages, and deaths since 1992, with more detail, and links to Wikipedia articles. This the file is being expanded, detailed, and hyperlinked. I am somewhat part of the way through the relatives within. When its done it will be up to date as of 31 December 2007 (including the recent birth of James son of Prince Edward born 17 Dec 2007), and released into the public domain (in the spirit of the 1992 version).

I am a supporter of the constitutional monarchy and have great respect for the British Royal Family, and for other royal families worldwide. To that end I extend words of praise (rather than criticise) and maintain respect for their private lives.

The posts that I may make would be historical and genealogical as well as pertaining to current royal events.

Back
Top Bottom