Greetings from an RV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UKRoyalsFan

Commoner
City
Weaverville
Country
United States
I am not new here, but I don't think I've ever stood up and been counted. I'm Linda, a long-time royal writer (coming up to four years in November) and almost life-long royal-watcher. I'm mostly interested in the British royals and in royal history, which crosses many borders. :)

I have my own British Royal Family podcast and website, and a collection of commemorative souvenir magazines that my parents in the United Kingdom save for me. ;) I live and travel in an RV with my husband and two cats.

Just saying hello, after all this time.

Hi, Linda, and welcome to the forums. I'm glad you finally decided to join us. You should post your website here; I'm sure many would like to visit it. I like your lifestyle and your traveling companions as well! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks

Hi, Linda, and welcome to the forums. I'm glad you finally decided to join us. You should post your website here; I'm sure many would like to visit it. I like your lifestyle and your traveling companions as well! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I thought my link was in the signature file, but apparently not. ;)

ETA: Looks like there was some temporary glitch in the sigfile based on my updating my email address, which is why it didn't appear? :: shrug ::

http://www.britishroyalfamilyworld.com/podcast/

Thank you for the welcome!

Last edited:
:welcome: It's great to have you here. Enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom