Greetings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LiamONeill

City
Ulster
Country
United Kingdom
My name is Liam O'Neill and I am a male descendant of the last and first monarch of Ulster. Thought I would register here to let you all know that the Irish Monarch has indeed been lost... but not completely lost.

Tell us about yourself and your ancestor.

My ancestor were both John O'Neill (the first King of Ireland) and Hugh O'Neill (the last king of Ireland). The rights of Royal Handover were in a direct line of the O'Neill family as far as I know.

The O'Neill family are the longest living family in Europe apparently, but the Irish Monarch were forced to disband because Parliment in England thought at the time we were trying to over-rule them. I think it was Queen Elizabeth the 1st who made the final decision to force us to renounce. Not quite sure on the ruler, but it was around the 1816 era.

Hello. I am Royalty by blood line.

My ancestor were both John O'Neill (the first King of Ireland) and Hugh O'Neill (the last king of Ireland). The rights of Royal Handover were in a direct line of the O'Neill family as far as I know.

The O'Neill family are the longest living family in Europe apparently, but the Irish Monarch were forced to disband because Parliment in England thought at the time we were trying to over-rule them. I think it was Queen Elizabeth the 1st who made the final decision to force us to renounce. Not quite sure on the ruler, but it was around the 1816 era.

My dad had met Princess Anne over the debate, but it was not publicised.

Could you provide us with some more solid evidence?
I'm into the ancestry of royal families, including my own, and from my research Henry VIII was the first King of Ireland in 1541.

Just done a little background research, and you must mean Hugh O'Neill, 2nd Earl of Tyrone who was widely 'regarded' and 'acting' as the King of Ireland but never recieved the title. He was basically proclaimed King by his countryman as to resist Elizabeth I.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom