Good morning to all

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Louisville
Country
United States
I just joined the forum yesterday and wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a long time anglophile who would one day love to visit England and France and Ireland who has had a long time interest in Princess Diana and in the last year or so reading about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. I am in the US and hope to share information and thoughts and ideas with everyone ! Thanks and have a great day :flowers:

Welcome to the forum, anglophilelady, and I hope you enjoy reading and posting in the British threads (and anywhere else too, of course!).

welcome i hope you cruise around the board and come to love all the royal families in their own unique ways (don't worry they'll become familar after a few weeks) don't forget there's no such thing as a stupid question and people on this board have yet to not anwer one of mine :)

Louisville is hosting a big pink birthday party for a little princess tomorrow...

Princess Dannielyn Hope Marshall Birkhead!

I miss her mother and her brother.

I am writing a book about what I consider is the "curse" of the blonde bombshell. Carole Lombarde, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Princess Diana and Anna Nicole. All blonde and all died very tragically and young.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom