Good Morning ! from descendant of Sir Francis Drake

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JACKDRAKE

City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone

My name is Jack im a writer and charity fundraiser. Currently writing a book about my Descendant Sir Francis Drake and also trying to raise enough funds to Circumnavigate the globe on a ship and raise money for cancer research along the way. I look forward to speaking to you all

Jack Drake

Hello everyone

My name is Jack im a writer and charity fundraiser. Currently writing a book about my Descendant Sir Francis Drake and also trying to raise enough funds to Circumnavigate the globe on a ship and raise money for cancer research along the way. I look forward to speaking to you all

Jack Drake

Speak to us all and raise money in the process?Wow.Why didn't we all think of that too!!:whistling::ROFLMAO:!

Speak to us all and raise money in the process?Wow.Why didn't we all think of that too!!:whistling::ROFLMAO:!

I trust people wont think im asking for donations in any shape or form or i would of been much more blunt and posted asking for donations. I am merely here to promote my namesake relative and to if anything advertise my book when its released, and to hopefully use the site for regular updates on the world voyage if it ever takes place. ;)

Back
Top Bottom