Glad to be Here!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lady Nimue

Heir Apparent
City
Pacific Palisades CA
Country
United States
Hello - I have been reading The Royal Forums for a little bit. With Princess Charlene's twins I have been persuaded to join up to wait with others for this happy event - especially to watch the maternity style. I am so happy for her - she is such a lovely woman - and such a classy dresser.

I have an interest in clothes and jewels. Particularly I am keen on the Royal Families of Sweden, Monaco and Luxumbourg.

Look forward to posting. :flowers:

Welcome! I like to follow the same Royal families as yourself.;) I hope you enjoy yourself...thanks for joining!

Hello - I have been reading The Royal Forums for a little bit. With Princess Charlene's twins I have been persuaded to join up to wait with others for this happy event - especially to watch the maternity style. I am so happy for her - she is such a lovely woman - and such a classy dresser.

I have an interest in clothes and jewels. Particularly I am keen on the Royal Families of Sweden, Monaco and Luxumbourg.

Look forward to posting. :flowers:

Welcome! I've known a couple a swimmers who stayed really toned and small during their pregnancy. It's all those elongated muscles and core strength.
I think she looks terrified - so I have fingers crossed ans best thoughts for her. ;)

Thank you, HereditaryPrincess. :flowers:

Welcome! I've known a couple a swimmers who stayed really toned and small during their pregnancy. It's all those elongated muscles and core strength.

I think she looks terrified - so I have fingers crossed and best thoughts for her. ;)

Thank you for the welcome, AdmirerUS. :flowers:

Agree about Charlene. Absolutely - 'fingers crossed'. Wishing her the best. Hoping she takes care every step of the way.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, Baroness of Books. :flowers:

I have read the royal forums for a long while - and am familiar with many of the posting names - yours among them. It's rather heady to be able - as a member - to not only post but go into profiles to see where people are from and what they like. A whole different dimension. Makes reading so much more personal. This isn't my first forum but I've never been on one so big.

Thank you again for your kind welcome. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom