From Nevada

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VioletGem

City
Carson City
Country
United States
So I spent 17 years in my spare time feeling driven to get a handle on my mother's ancestry. I met lovely extended relatives to collaborate research with. And got fantastic info. on my mom's American pre and post colonial rich, famous movers and shakers that helped set up the US itself.
But no info beyond the states until websites started making connections for me.

And just last night, ta-da, I was the 35th great granddaughter of Henry the VIII.

Talk about wowed over mom's likely lineage that had been totally lost to history and the family.

I am 48, an Artist, not particularly settled down in one state in the last 4 or so years.

Violet Gem

Hi VioletGem, isn't genealogy great? I've been researching my family tree for years, no royal ancestry though...just loads of hard working peasants ?

but out of interest: i always thought that K.Henry VIII of England (i assume that's the one we're talking about) had no descendants?
From which of his children does your line descend?

Hello VioletGem from Nevada to Royal Forums!! Enjoy it!!

Bonjour, VioletGem! There us a lot of royal history to learn about. :reading::reading::reading::reading::reading::reading::reading::reading::reading::reading:

Hi VioletGem, isn't genealogy great? I've been researching my family tree for years, no royal ancestry though...just loads of hard working peasants ?

but out of interest: i always thought that K.Henry VIII of England (i assume that's the one we're talking about) had no descendants?
From which of his children does your line descend?

Yes I though so too as the Tudors died out with the childless Elizabeth I in 1603.
Both Edward VI and Mary I also died childless.
Henry FitzRoy, Duke of Richmond also died childless.

King Henry II

Sorry, I haven't organized all the people and file pages I have downloaded. I think it was actually Henry II. But the song for my Signature is really about the VIII.

I will get organized sooner or later. I don't own a real computer at this time

VG

I just lost 10 monarchs I listed because the, "token" expired!
Most Edwards, most French Louis and pre England Welch Kings are 33rd great grand parents, Charlemagne, and Constantine II, with multiple other Holy Roman Emperors are 30-40th great-grandfathers.

Back
Top Bottom