Finally Gave In And Joined!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XFilesFreak3

City
Radstock
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys!

I've been following the Forums for a while now, so I decided to finally join you all!

A little info about myself:

I'm a British teenager.
My interests include writing, crime dramas, anime, languages, flags and, of course, royals!
My personal favourite set of royals is the Danish family - I also greatly admire Queen Rania of Jordan.
I'm also very interested in titles and styles. And tiaras!

As for what you can call me: you can call me by my full username, or just 'X' - 'Oi, strange girl in the corner' will work too!

Anyway, I look forward to posting with you guys in the future; I can't wait to find out the name of the new Danish Princess! [I'm hoping for Dagmar :)]

Welcome, X! :flowers:
We all decided to give up lurking at some point and become full members.

Thank you!

Ha ha, I love that word - Lurking.

Devious yet silly!

Last edited:
Hi, X, and welcome to the forums. Resistance is futile when you lurk; you eventually succumb and have to join in! And I gather you're also an X-Files fan from your user name; good choice! Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to TRF X. I look forward to your input on the forums.

:welcome: enjoy your time here :flowers:

:welcome: Enjoy your time on the forums.

Well Hello :wave: from another newbie!

I've just come out of lurkdom. However, I'm a bit shy and I don't want an entire introductory thread to myself, so I'm just replying to your thread. Stealth mode, as it were. ;)

Always glad to see reformed lurkers.
Welcome, CanRoyal! :flowers:

Welcome, CanRoyal; thought you'd slip between the cracks! Enjoy your time here as well.

Back
Top Bottom