Dubai Royal question

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Chicago
Country
United States
Hello everybody!
I am new and was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the UAE Princess is with the scarred face? I cannot find any information on her, just that she has a slight disfigured face and is older.
Thank you in advance, and have a great day! :)

Mmm...I can't help you with that one. Have you tried to Google your question? In any case, someone in this forum may be able to help you. Just not me!:)

Welcome!!:wave::wave::wave:

:welcome: I hope you find what you're looking for. This site has a lot of information regarding all sorts of royals, so take a look around.

Hello everybody!
I am new and was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the UAE Princess is with the scarred face? I cannot find any information on her, just that she has a slight disfigured face and is older.
Thank you in advance, and have a great day! :)

Hello,
I don´t know if you are just making fun of us or if this is a real question-but let me tell you what I know:
1)In Dubai,ladies are born as Sheikhas-only Princess Haya of Jordan is a REAL princess because she is the daugther of a king-namely King Hussein!

2)I don´t know about a scar-faced sheikha and I have been following the Royal family of Dubai for quite a while,they don´t have any woman with such a description.Maybe she comes from a different region or country.

Back
Top Bottom