DeCardon, Heydon, Peverel, Normans and royal heritage

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeCardon Clan

City
Harden
Country
Australia
Hi Im helen and these are my ancestors

Sir William VIII Heydon, Baron Heydon
Birth 1480 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Death 21 May 1546 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England and his wife was known as Alice newton.....his father was Sir William VII Heydon, Baron Heydon of Watford
Birth 1450 in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Death Apr 1515 in Westminster, Middlesex, England who married a Barroness

Lady Elizabeth Aubrey, Baroness Heydon

can anyone tell me anything further:ROFLMAO:

im back to william sir deheydon 1080 his fathers name was infact William K H DeCardon 1045 and cannot go back further and cannot find his wife ... william sir deheydons wife is ADELISE FITZBOURNE PEVEREL
Birth1072 Nottinghamshire, England
Death 27 May 1156 Heydon, Cambridgeshire, England her lineage I can trace to her father lord nottingham and then his mother
Maud Athelida DeIngelrica
Birth 1032 in St Martins Le Grand, England
Death 2 Nov 1083 in Caen, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, France the story is Maud (Athelida) de INGELRICA Sex: F Birth: 1032 in St Martin's le Grand, London, Middlesex, England

Maud was the daughter of a powerful Saxon Lord, said to be a son of Aethelred "the Unready". She may have gone to Normandy with Edward the Confessor, when he was in exile in Normandy.

her husband was Ranulph Peverell
Birth1030 Normandy, France
Death 1072 Braintree, Essex, England and on his lineage I can go back to Gwernen Ap Gwaeddgar
Birth ABOUT 845 in Breichniog, Breconshire, Wales [Powys, Wales]
Death in Wales

Decardon William, Knight Of Heydon so one can see that infact the hayden/heydon name comes from the area of which william was a knight and the name continues today as hayden of which I am but would like to know which royalty are my relatives

168208_659636320718209_1696948771_n.jpg
photo.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom