The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Canute/Cornett research

I just registered and know little about this site. I have been doing research off and on for years about the Cornett/Canute family line. I am also trying to see if the line goes back to King Canute. I got as far as William Canute Cornett with direct lines, but having difficulty going past that. Today in my research I found out that King Canute had only one legitimate son...Hardicanute (Harthacnut), but that he was unmarried and had no children. Not sure if this is correct. Would appreciate any input.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:27 PM
Majesty

Bonjour, Teresa! There is so much to learn about a family history.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion & Research about Walther Sommerlath's Role in the Nazi Period Marengo King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia 49 11-06-2021 07:23 AM
Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Research Day Adry Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 76 04-23-2021 02:31 PM
Research, Archives: Discussion, suggestions and questions QueenElizabeth Royal Jewels General Discussion 29 01-15-2014 03:23 PM
Hello - Research Saudi Princess moogie13 Member Introductions 2 02-25-2011 04:14 PM

Popular Tags
#uae #abudhabirullingfamily america archie mountbatten-windsor asia asian braganza britain britannia british british royal family cadwallader camilla camilla's family camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles castile china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing chinese clarence house colorblindness coronation de la cerda duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii fashion and style gemstones genetics george vi guzman harry and meghan hello! henry viii highgrove history ingrid-alexandra ivrea japan japanese imperial family kensington palace king edward vii king henry iii king juan carlos liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor list of rulers maria ii monarchist movements monarchists mongolia nara period noble families orleans-braganza pedro ii politics portugal prince harry prince of wales prince of wales in jordan royal ancestry samurai solomon j solomon spanish royal family state visit tokugawa united states of america wales welsh