The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 12-11-2007, 09:05 PM
sinulord's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Labasa, Fiji
Posts: 74
Bula from Fiji

Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:07 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,971
Hi sinulord &
youve came to the right place, every royal house has a history subforum. Hope you enjoy !!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 AM
sinulord's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Labasa, Fiji
Posts: 74
By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2007, 07:33 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinulord View Post
By the way dazzling, how do I add a photo to my profile, and have it appear beside my username like yours above?
go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2007, 02:31 PM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinulord View Post
Bula everybody. It's indeed a great honour to be part of the Royal Forum and I'm really look forward to sharing the great wealth of information on royal issues with all of you. I'm a high school history teacher and royal history is the most fascinating part of my field for me. Here in Fiji we dont have a monarchy but we do have a noble House of Chiefs consisting of around 100 paramount and minor tributary nobles also known as chiefs (quite a lot for small country of less than a million people eh?). Anyway reading European royal history is a favourite hobby and it does contribute to my teaching as well, since we learn alot about European history in our curriculum.
Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2007, 04:58 PM
RhapsodyBrat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cavite City, Philippines
Posts: 1,399
Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2007, 12:21 AM
sinulord's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Labasa, Fiji
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
go to your user cp. Left handside under Settings & Options click on Edit avatar

You can upload one from you pc, link (avatar's should not be larger than 80x80)or even choose from the existing gallery
Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2007, 06:00 PM
sinulord's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Labasa, Fiji
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady anne View Post
Aloha Sinlord and welcome to the forum! I joined about 3 weeks ago and I am enjoying every minute. I am learning so much about royalty all over the world. The forum members are so knowledgeable you can really learn alot. Have fun being a part of this forum.
Aloha lady anne. Thanks so much for the welcome. Looking forward to contributing to and learning from this great forum. God Bless....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-16-2007, 06:27 PM
sinulord's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Labasa, Fiji
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat View Post
Hi Bula! it's great that you come here and use the knowledge you've learned to improve your teaching. I hope everything's great with you and your beautiful country.
Vinaka vakalevu (thank you in Fijian) to you for the welcome and God Bless.... It's indeed an honour to be here..
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Yo | Greenmachine »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
abdullah ii africa albert prince consort all tags america arcadie braganza british royal family brythonic assoc. non-reigning houses +- camilla castile charles iii congo current events danish royal family death de la cerda denmark duarte pio dubai expo duchess of kent elizabeth ii emperor naruhito empress masako espana garsenda genealogy general news grace kelly guzman hamdan bin ahmed history identifying ivrea jordan royal family king charles king edward iii king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier louis mountbatten maria ii matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit orleans-braganza pedro ii portugal prince andrew prince charles princess of orange queen camilla queen elizabeth queen ena of spain queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria republics restoration royal initials spain spanish history state visit switzerland uae wine glass


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises