Book Club

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

M. Payton

Royal Highness
City
USA
Country
United States
Hi,
Thought I would say Hello as I have been here a few weeks now. I love the history of the royal families and have many books on them. I find this site to be like a giant happy book club on all the royals of the world. This is such an informative club of everything you could imagine about any royal in the world, past and present. Thank You

The love of books runs in the family. I like how you compare TRF to a good book club. It *is* like that where we take a topic and discuss it, ask questions and share opinions. Its amazing and I think you're going to love it here as much as I do. You get the fashion threads though. You're the seamstress of the family.

Hugs sis!

I'm all about books...but I've never been in one of those book clubs that meet up to discuss things...we live to rural for that!

LaRae

I think at one time there was a book club type thread here but it kind of went by the wayside. Maybe we should start one up again? We all get a certain book, read it then discuss it. I'm game.

I'm game too...

LaRae

Oh how cool that would be, I am game if you all are also. Osipi could you find a book for us to talk about? Is this allowed here?

We should take it to PMs as this area is for member introductions but I think its a grand idea. I'm going to check into the various threads around here and see if there's an old book thread to bump up.

There's a lot of good books out there and I wouldn't know where to start suggesting but lets find a thread first and then take it from there.

Ok I'll wait for someone to PM me about it!

LaRae

Let me know when things get started and if I can help, I am here for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom