Bonjour from Paris, France

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Paris
Country
France
Hello All,
It is very nice to be included in such a lovely online discussion group. I look forward to being involved in stimulating and enlightening conversations regarding the history of the Royal Houses of Europe, especially that of my beloved France. Current affairs are fun to keep up with as well, but mostly, I adore the inspirational stories of grand personages who may serve as role models for us in the present. Sadly, some modern Royals, with the intense media that dogs their every step, have trouble fulfilling such lofty expectations as one is inclined to project onto Royalty. Though, those who still manage to rise above are, to me, quite fabulous and worthy of adoration.

May this find each and every one of you happy and well... and I'll see you out on the boards!

With warm regard,
Mme de Jarrin

Bienvenue!

Hello All,
It is very nice to be included in such a lovely online discussion group. I look forward to being involved in stimulating and enlightening conversations regarding the history of the Royal Houses of Europe, especially that of my beloved France. Current affairs are fun to keep up with as well, but mostly, I adore the inspirational stories of grand personages who may serve as role models for us in the present. Sadly, some modern Royals, with the intense media that dogs their every step, have trouble fulfilling such lofty expectations as one is inclined to project onto Royalty. Though, those who still manage to rise above are, to me, quite fabulous and worthy of adoration.

May this find each and every one of you happy and well... and I'll see you out on the boards!

With warm regard,
Mme de Jarrin
You are Welcome to enjoy this Forum!
It's interesting for more to know more on France aristocracy and views on monarchy restoration,it will be delightful to share more knowledge on it!
Regards,Lenora

Thank you for such a happy and wonderful introduction and may you find great enjoyment here!

Hello Madame,
Ah Paris... home of the Phantom of the Opera!! My parents took me to Paris, when I graduated from high school, we went to London too. Paris is very different to where I live, but I liked it!
The Phantom reference is because I am a huge movie/ theater fan. My favorite type od movie is British historical drama. Right now I seem to be on a P of the O kick, and the theater in which that story takes place is really goregous. I need a new friend to chat to, so I hope to chat to you soon! BTW I do not speak or understand any French!

Welcome Madame! I hope you enjoy the forum and I'm looking forward to reading your input.

Thank you for such a happy and wonderful introduction and may you find great enjoyment here!

Ah, friend Rascal, I see you too hail from a place named by the French... Lafayette! Viva la France! Well, I am certainly enchanted to meet you!

Madame, did you see my message?

Hello Madame,
Ah Paris... home of the Phantom of the Opera!! My parents took me to Paris, when I graduated from high school, we went to London too. Paris is very different to where I live, but I liked it!
The Phantom reference is because I am a huge movie/ theater fan. My favorite type od movie is British historical drama. Right now I seem to be on a P of the O kick, and the theater in which that story takes place is really gorgeous. I need a new friend to chat to, so I hope to chat to you soon! BTW I do not speak or understand any French!

Greetings Roseroyal! Oh yes, I too very much enjoyed the Phantom of the Opera... I'm thinking back... as I recall, the story takes place at Opera Garnier, correct? If so, I live only minutes away from this famous landmark. It most definitely is a gorgeous piece of architecture... some of the grandest in all of Paris... and that is saying something once one considers all the wondrous structures which abound here! Oo la la, as they say!:lol:

And yes, I can speak French, or should I say "oui, je peux parler le français".... et vous? It is a beautiful language, and I am so pleased that it was the official language of diplomacy during the height of Royal Europe!

Be well!
Mde J

You are welcome! What is French for Yes? because you are right the P of The O took place at Opera Garnier! How cool that you live right there!

And boy am I glad you know French! I do not!

You are welcome! What is French for Yes? because you are right the P of The O took place at Opera Garnier! How cool that you live right there!
For "yes" you say, "wee" and it is spelled "oui", and I agree... living near the Opera house is wonderful! I was just there last Saturday walking to a movie theater nearby! They are renovating at the moment so much of the stonework is covered by scaffolding, but it will be so nice once it is finished that it is worth some ugly scaffolding!

MdeJ

Welcome to TRF, Bonjour Madame de Jarrin,
Paris is very beautiful and impressive city. I have visited many times and I'll go again.

Madame de Jarrin said:
Hello All,

With warm regard,
Mme de Jarrin

Bonjour je suis français

Bonjour je suis français
Bonjour! Je suis américaine, et mon mari est français. J'aime votre pays et je suis très heureux de vous rencontrer ici, à l'internet! Vous habitez où… à Paris? Nous habitons à la banlieue 92.

Enchanté,
MdeJ

Bonjour, chére Madame de Jarrin! :) Welcome to TRF, I hope you will enjoy your time here!

Back
Top Bottom