Bonjour from Montreal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gidget

City
Montreal
Country
Canada
I was born in the USA but moved to Montreal when I was 8. My first husband was from England and since then I've been very fascinated with the British Royal Family. A couple of years ago I've become also very interested in all the Royals around the world and just found this site today. I am really happy to be here :flowers:

I was born in the USA but moved to Montreal when I was 8. My first husband was from England and since then I've been very fascinated with the British Royal Family. A couple of years ago I've become also very interested in all the Royals around the world and just found this site today. I am really happy to be here :flowers:
Welcome to the TRF!
I hope you enjoy your time here as much as most members do.
Which royal families are you most interested in?

Hello and welcome to the forums, Gidget. I hope you enjoy your time here; you've certainly come to the right place to indulge in all things royal!

Last edited:
Welcome to the TRF!
I hope you enjoy your time here as much as most members do.
Which royal families are you most interested in?

All of them :lol:
I love to see how they live, their different customs, etc.

Hello and Welcome from NE Ontario!! Hope that wicked storm system didn't affect you too badly yesterday.

Hello and Welcome from NE Ontario!! Hope that wicked storm system didn't affect you too badly yesterday.

Thanks for your concern, no we were lucky. Power went down and up again within a few seconds but the borough next to us is still without power.

Thanks everyone for your welcome :heart:

:welcome: Enjoy your time here. It's a great site.

Back
Top Bottom