Bonjour!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Cincinnati
Country
United States
My name is Jess. I am a Philippine citizen currently living and waiting for citizenship in America. I am a monarchist whose goal is to take part of the restoration of monarchies, especially France. I see France as a key figure for monarchy and if France will back to its rightful place, then it will surely have an impact on other countries. Just like Napoleon, only he's spreading revolutionary ideals instead of monarchy. One thing I dislike most of all: DEMON-CRACY :D democracy lol
Also, I have a secret ambition of becoming a monarch. This way will obviously be a lot easier to achieve my goal.
I want to start a group of monarchist called the Fleur-de-Lis and I have already done so in deviantArt. Obviously can't take part in activities cuz of my age. Think of me as dreamer but as Napoleon says "Imagination rules the world!"

Welcome to the forums, I hope this becomes a favoured site of yours too.

Welcome, welcome Jess,
Imagination does...hope you enjoy this site!!

My name is Jess. I am a Philippine citizen currently living and waiting for citizenship in America. I am a monarchist whose goal is to take part of the restoration of monarchies, especially France. I see France as a key figure for monarchy and if France will back to its rightful place, then it will surely have an impact on other countries. Just like Napoleon, only he's spreading revolutionary ideals instead of monarchy. One thing I dislike most of all: DEMON-CRACY :D democracy lol
Also, I have a secret ambition of becoming a monarch. This way will obviously be a lot easier to achieve my goal.
I want to start a group of monarchist called the Fleur-de-Lis and I have already done so in deviantArt. Obviously can't take part in activities cuz of my age. Think of me as dreamer but as Napoleon says "Imagination rules the world!"

Why would you ever want to become a citizen of our nation, which deplores monarchies in essence? Our very existence is the repudiation of the monarchy. You have every right to have your opinions. I think the French would be appalled at your thought. You must be very young and have no idea of what you speak or write in this instance.

Back
Top Bottom