Been Lurking Way Too Long

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super Baroness

Aristocracy
City
West Coast
Country
United States
Hi, I finally joined TRF after nearly a year of lurking around. I found the site by chance when I really started getting interested in British royalty, and I'm so glad I did! I was just casually into the goings-on in the royal world, and then a certain engagement announcement changed everything ;)

Everyone is so knowledgeable! Though maybe a little too much, as now I have become a freak for correct titles! But still, I'm excited to start posting!

Welcome to the board. Glad you came out of lurking to enjoy the discussions.

Glad to be part of the Royal discussions and I will appreciate to share my royal experiences in this forum. If you care to know, you should feel free to contact me. dankaby@gmail.com

As a recent new member myself, I had also lurked for quite awhile before joining, and it wasn't on the occasion of that certain engagement but actually when Kate's wedding gown was displayed at Buckingham Palace. I don't know why that was the impetus, but there it is. The knowledge and information that you find here is just amazing. So welcome and enjoy your time here!

:welcome:. Glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom