Another newbie - Interested in British Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Shelby County
Country
United States
Hello --

I'm so glad I found the Royal Forums. I have been interested in the British Royals ever since I can remember, and branched out to some of the others as I got older. I was a British history major and even though I don't work in the field I still enjoy reading and learning. I also enjoy working on our family's genealogy.

...and my favorite ice cream is chocolate chip ;)

EE

Welcome to TRF! I bet you will find this forum well worth your time, and that you will find information that you will greatly benefit from.

Mmmm Chocolate chip, I like Death by chocolate, or mint chocolate :)

G0dn0te

Hello --

I'm so glad I found the Royal Forums. I have been interested in the British Royals ever since I can remember, and branched out to some of the others as I got older. I was a British history major and even though I don't work in the field I still enjoy reading and learning. I also enjoy working on our family's genealogy.

EE

Hello and welcome TRF :flowers:

Hello --

EE

Hi, Eleanor Elizabeth...I am COMPLETELY with you on the chocolate chip :lol:!

Like you, I also was intially interested in the British royals and thanks to forums like these and the blessing of the internet have been able to learn more and more. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom