All Those Glorious Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Every one,
As an ardent Royalist, I am very happy to be part of your group and to join in your discussions.
I have to be honest, and also tell you about one of the reasons I joined the group.
I am a song writer and have recently written a song called ALL THOSE GLORIOUS YEARS, an anthem, especially for her majesty's diamond jubilee. It is a track from a CD I am releasing of my words and music called THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU in a few weeks.
It is so hard trying to promote anything these days, but because I believe it is a good song and perfect for the jubilee, I need as many people as possible to hear it.
I recently read that Lord Lloyd Webber & Gary Barlow have written a track, which means that my song has very little chance in such a commercial market place, and so it looks like it will be 'David v Goliath.'
I have made a simple video to go with the song, and posted it on Youtube.
Could I be so impertinent as to ask you to listen to the song, and if you like it, help me to get it to a wider audience.
If any of you have any suggestions, on where I should send the song, or any other forums in which I could post it, I would be very grateful to hear of them
I would love to hear your opinions on the song, but if you like it, please share it with whoever you think might enjoy listening to it.
I thank you for your time.
ALL THOSE GLORIOUS YEARS! For the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II sung by Mary Carewe - YouTube

:welcome: :wave: I hope you enjoy posting in TRF like me:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom