Princess Marie Chantal is expecting her 5th child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Marie-Chantal and Pavlos! They have such a beautiful family. I hope that this pregnancy is problem-free. :flowers:

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Crown Princess. I hope that there is a safe pregnancy and delivery for mother and child.

The royal family grows and grows. Congratulations and I wish them a safe pregnancy.

Yeah, congratulations!!!
Hopefully another boy. MO will be very happy then. But it doesn´t matter anyway: In case it´s a girl MO may become her substitute-mother.
So cut a long story short: This baby is totally unnecessary...
Sometimes I really believe that MC and Alexia (who IMO never liked each other) want to cut out each other: Wouldn´t be surprised if Alexia comes along with a fifth pregnancy next year.

I've never found any of the Miller sisters truly beautiful, but MC is the most attractive of them in my opinion.

As for the VF article, it really does paint a picture of an enchanted family. I hope it's true because we need more of them.

MC and Pavlos have a right to as many children as they desire and they can certainly afford them, BUT...I agree with the poster above. Is a fifth child REALLY necessary?? MC is going to be 40 this year, so all I can think is that she wants to try and give MO a little sister before it's too late!

I hope this delivery goes smoother than her last one.

Yeah, congratulations!!!
Hopefully another boy. MO will be very happy then. But it doesn´t matter anyway: In case it´s a girl MO may become her substitute-mother.
So cut a long story short: This baby is totally unnecessary...
Sometimes I really believe that MC and Alexia (who IMO never liked each other) want to cut out each other: Wouldn´t be surprised if Alexia comes along with a fifth pregnancy next year.

I've always had the intuition that Alexia and MC are not close either. But's not based on anything specific...just a feeling that they have nothing in common and that there might be jealousies/rivalries.

Alexia has the most gorgeous children!

I hope they choose another Greek name for this baby, like they did with Achileas and Odysseas.

I can't believe it ! Just after they made public that MC nearly died when giving birth to her 4th ! Beautiful story !

Congratulations To The Royal Family!!!!!

It Is A Good News.

Congratulations to them! I hope they will get another girl, but a boy will be a blessing also.

I am shocked that several are asking if a fifth child is necessary. What if your mother would have said you weren't necessary? Each individual child has a purpose and is a blessing from God.

Great News! Congartulations to the happy parents! :flowers:
I hope MC will have a save pregnancy and delivery!

Congrats to the couple. I´m happy for them and I´m not suprised about it.I know they always wanted a big family. I hope she has a good pregnatsie

All the best to them. I hope that will be next girl.

Oh not another one! It's far too hard to remember their names already!:bang:

Hopefully a girl? Just to break the routine...

Anyway, let's wish Marie Chantal to have a nice and easy pregnancy and that they decide to stop after the fifth kid!

Ohhh and that Nikolaos gets married and starts having kids himself!! :angel:

That's certainly gonig to be a big Greek family esp. once Nikolaos, Theodora and Phillipos begin families.

i've got a question if Pavlos and MC belong to orthodox faith? if so, its normal to have so many kids as God wants them to. anyway congratulations.:flowers:

i've got a question if Pavlos and MC belong to orthodox faith? if so, its normal to have so many kids as God wants them to. anyway congratulations.:flowers:

Yes, all the members of the GRF are members of the Greek Orthodox Church.
MC converted from Catholicism when she married the Prince.

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the entire family, and hopefully a safe pregnancy and healthy baby! I hope its another girl.;)

Congratulations to the family! :flowers:

Maybe it's just me...but I didn't see this coming. It's quite a shocker (in a good way, of course). However, this is very happy news. :)

It's not only you ;) Me too I'm more than surprised, I had been sure that
their family was already complete ;) But these are absolutely wonderful
news! Congratulations to the family and all the best for a healthy
pregnancy and a save birth!

Wow, that's a surprise, I sure didn't see that one coming. Great News! Congratulations!

Congratulations to the family!!!!
That's great news.

Just a reminder: MO is already 12 years old.....
By the way: Both Alexia and MC will have then nine children together and managed NOT to have them in one and the same year. Just a coincidence? By way of contrast: Alexia and Cristina had two of their children in one and the same year.....

Just a reminder: MO is already 12 years old.....
By the way: Both Alexia and MC will have then nine children together and managed NOT to have them in one and the same year. Just a coincidence? By way of contrast: Alexia and Cristina had two of their children in one and the same year.....
My eldest child was 12 when my youngest was born.
Should that be a reason not to have the youngest? And what does it matter if two sisters in law does not have children in the same year? Nothing in my opinion.
For all we know, this fifth pregnancy may have come as a surprise to Pavlos and MC - but if they are happy about it that is all that matters. I wish them a safe pregnancy and a healthy child.

Great news. It didn't surprise me as both Pavlos and Marie-Chantal expressed the wish for a large family. A fifth child? It's their wish and I think it's lovely. I hope that the delivery of this baby is uncomplicated and safe for mother and baby.:flowers:

Well, look at it this way -- it doesn't matter if they have 5 children or 50 children, as they can afford to support them all!

It is a surprise to hear after the story in Vanity Fair, but, don't forget, not all babies are, ummm, "planned." Happens even in the best of families!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom