Princess Marie Chantal is expecting her 5th child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had the intuition that Alexia and MC are not close either. But's not based on anything specific...just a feeling that they have nothing in common and that there might be jealousies/rivalries.

Alexia has the most gorgeous children!

I have the exact same sense, also based on nothing more than an impression from pictures. Alexia strikes me as someone very down-to-earth, sporty, easy-going, and confident enough in her station in life that she doesn't have to show off. (Much like the Spanish infantas.)

MC's interests seem more high-profile and sophisticated -- she's got a more "manufactured" looking lifestyle.

And, yes, Alexia's kids are adorable. Some of the pictures of her older daughter as a toddler reminded me of pix of Liza Minnelli at the same age (those big eyes!), but I think she's headed for a more classically beautiful look than Liza has. (Never mind the looks -- if she gets talent like Liza has, she'll be even luckier!)

MC has always said she wanted five children so I didn't find the news surprising. Congratulations to the couple.

-Ayvee

I am delighted for them, I hope for a girl this time

Congrats. They always said they wanted a big family. And they have the time and money for one. MC is young and so is Pavlos. I hope this pregnancy goes well for both mother and child. I wonder what the name will be? I think I will start a thread if it hasn't been started already.

Congrats!!

I wish them all the best and I hope the baby whatever it is, is happy and healthy. I think MC and Pavlos are great parents and the the King and Queen must be ecstatic to have another grandchild as Anne Marie has stated in the pass that they love having a big family. I think this child will bring more joy to an already well-balanced, caring family.

I think this is great! Marie-Chantal has publicly stated many times that she would like five children. She is nearing 40, and now is the time to try to fulfill that wish. This baby will be well-cared for, and will be lucky to have three older brothers and a sister. I hope that the pregnancy and delivery are problem-free.

Lovely news! Congrats to the family! Hopefully the pregnancy and delivery are safe and trouble free!

Wonderful news! I hope this delivery goes well. Wish them all the best.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Pavlos and the Royal Family of Greece!

I wish them the very best. If they want a large family that is their choice and not for other's to judge.

Congratulations:flowers:

Congratulations to GRF! I also hope that everythings goes well!

Wow! This is a surprise! Wonderful news for the Crown Princely couple! They do make beautiful babies! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I'm very excited, and suprised. I hope they have a girl, I think MC would love that.
Its amazing that the King and Queen will have 9 grandchildren between just two of the their children and the other three haven't even started families yet!

Congratulations! I'm very excited, and suprised. I hope they have a girl, I think MC would love that.
Its amazing that the King and Queen will have 9 grandchildren between just two of the their children and the other three haven't even started families yet!

I know I think they're are going have a large passel of grandchildren when all is said and done! Love it! I was surprised with this announcement too LOL but I'm so pleased!

Congratulations to the couple and I also hope it would be another girl. But, the main thing is that she has a safe pregnancy.They always said they wanted a large family.

I am so thrilled for this couple!!
Even after 10 years of marraige still making babies!!!
What a beautiful thing!

MC has always said she wanted five children so I didn't find the news surprising. Congratulations to the couple.

-Ayvee

Congratulations to the couple! As they always wanted 5 children, I am sure they couldn't be more happier. All the best for them and their baby! :flowers:

Oh my goosh CONGRATUALTIONS

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I hope it's a giiiiiiiirl

Great news! I love royal babies!
CP Pavlos comes from a large family of five children and grew up with several cousins in his own age, it's not suprising that he and Marie Chantal want the same for their children. I would love to have five kids myself if I ever have that opportunity in the future.
Congratulations to them!

Oh wow, such pleasant yet suprising news! I did not expect at all for MC to be pregnant. Congratulations to the whole family, I wish a safe pregnancy! :flowers: Hopefully she will not go throught what she had to last time thought... :ermm: By the way...do we know the baby's gender? I wish for a girl. :wub:

1. Congratulations! I hope it's a girl and they name her after Pavlos' beloved paternal grandmother.
2. I hope MC doesn't take any risks with this pregnancy. After the outcome of #4 at a private clinic, they should take extra care. I don't know how the OB medical system works in England, but if there's even the slightest chance she may need blood, she should be at a hospital where she can get it right away, not a private clinic where she had to wait 4 hours.
3. As for the fifth child being "necessary", everybody has the own idea of how many kids is enough. The nurse taking care of my mom after baby #3 thought that that was one child too many, and was very vocal about it when taking care of her.
4. What is this going to do to the family fortunes? The more offspring there is to divide it up amongst, the sooner it will be all gone and the GRF will be poor once again.

I'm sure she will take extra precautions when the time comes to deliver this baby. England has excellent hospitals, and they can afford the best medical care possible. I would be surprised if they go to a private clinic again.:flowers:

I missed the article that discussed a near death experience with number 4. Can anyone provide info/ a link? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have the link. The article is featured in the February 2008 issue of Vanity Fair magazine. If I had a scanner, I would scan it for you.

Congrats to the happy family!!! I hope she has a safe and trouble free pregnancy and delivery. I think babies are a blessing and they can certainly affort 5 or more children, so good for them!

As for me....I recently found out that I'm expecting my 2nd blessing!!

Congrats to the happy family!!! I hope she has a safe and trouble free pregnancy and delivery. I think babies are a blessing and they can certainly affort 5 or more children, so good for them!

As for me....I recently found out that I'm expecting my 2nd blessing!!

:flowers: Congratulations to you then on your second! You're right are a special blessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom